Sunday, February 26, 2012

Missed my goal.

I was 9 months out from surgery yesterday and was hoping to have reached my weight loss goal of 199 lbs, I am 3 lbs short of that weighing in at 202. I know I am still losing inches and still losing weight but very slowly at this point. I think that I am going to have to increase my running over the next week or so to get rid of the last few lbs. Once the goal is reached, I am going to revisit my initial goal and probably change it to 190 lbs. I want to build more muscle and stay between 190 and 195. I never want to get to 200 lbs ever again.

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, you look fit and healthy in your 5 months post op photo from 10/27/11!!! So don't sweat the number on the scale TOO much, just do what it takes to improve your fitness level and muscle... even if that means 202!

    ReplyDelete