Friday, May 25, 2012

One year ago today

I cannot believe it has been one year since I had my weight loss surgery. My life has changed in so many ways, finally being healthy is the best. I hit my goal of 199 lbs. 9.5 months  out from surgery, today I am at 194, down from 315 lbs when I started my pre-op diet. I take no medication and have NO health issues at all.

If anyone is on the fence about having this surgery, they need to talk to me. Getting your health back is the best gift you can give yourself and your family.

My next phase is to lose another 4 lbs. and then I am going to really increase my strength training and build up a bit. I want to create the 10 lb cushion so I never go over 200 lbs again.

I am going to post updated photos next week. To this day, I still look back at my before surgery pictures and the monthly pictures I took a long the way, they still amaze me how I let myself get in that position in the first place.

Have a great Holiday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. that's good to hear, I'm going to be getting my surgery soon and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete