Friday, October 21, 2011

Back from Vacation

Hello all, I am back from the D.C. area and hard at it back at the gym. I was gone for over 10 days and was ready to be home. Even though I did not have a gym while I was gone, I walked several miles every day. The National mall in  D.C. was amazing.
We went to Virginia Beach for a few days and walked the boardwalk several times a day. Our hotel had a workout room but after walking all day, I did not even want to look at it. We spent a lot of time in Williamsburg, I really enjoyed the history of that town.

I was away from the scale for over 10 days, that was real nice. I ate real healthy while I was gone but I was concerned that missing the gym time would hurt my progress. I only lost two pounds while I was gone but I am still losing more inches. Even though I am down from a 4x shirt to a 1x and down from a 52 pant to a 42, it is almost time to go down another size.

I started back at the gym on Thursday morning, today was my 2nd day at it and it was not as tough to get back in the swing of it as I was expecting. After my last trip, it killed me to get started again. I am increasing my cardio and my lifting over the month, I have a goal for my next medical physical.

The 25th of this month will be my 5th month post surgery. I am having my 6 month blood panel workup at the end of November and I am excited to see even more improvement from my 3- month workup. I have not been this healthy in over 25 years and I am on a mission to develope and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

More to come.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You were away from the scale, managed to still eat healthy AND get some exercise in...that sounds like a successful trip! Great job Kemo!

    ReplyDelete