Monday, October 3, 2011

Hard to get back to it.

It has been a while since I have posted, I was out of the country on business and now I am paying for it. When I got back to the states, I had a horrible sinus infection and laid off the gym until Saturday. Once I started back, I thought it was going to kill me. I am down to 238 lbs which is a good thing but the eliptical machine is a tough challenge again. I was up to 25 minutes on it and going strong, now 5 minutes brings me to my knees. It is like starting over again. I am still losing inches and my clothes size keeps going down. I am going on another trip on the10th but I am hoping I can keep my exercise going, I do not want to lose momentum this time.

The weather is a lot cooler now so my bike riding is going to pick up, hopefully the 100 degree days are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment