Friday, November 4, 2011

Personal Training

I wanted to give you an update on how the training is going. My weight loss is still at a crawl but I am getting in much better shape. We break up the weight training and the cardio. When working on the weight training, we do upper body in one session and do the lower body in the other session. I have my personal training twice a week and then work out at the gym at least 3 other days on my own. The strength training has helped a lot, but I am sore all over. I am ready to get past this stage but it just goes to show how out of shape I really was.

I am training for a 5k run, my goal at this stage is not to win, it is just to finish. My conditioning is getting much better but I still have a long way to go.

I am down to 229 lbs, I am so happy to be in the two-twenties, even if it is 229. I keep changing my goal weight from 195 to 200 lbs. I think I will push to the 195 and see how I feel. I think if I get in shape and I am toned up, I think I can wear the 195lbs and look healthy. Wish me luck.

2 comments: