Saturday, July 16, 2011

The scale has started to move again

It has been 10 days since my last post and I am down to 265lbs. My next mini goal is 259, just 6 lbs away. It has been a very long time since I was under 260 so that is what I am working toward now. I have purchased some retention bands and have worked those into my exercise program, so far they have just made me sore. I am getting ready to start at a new gym in town with a light weight lifting program and start some cardio. It still is hard to believe I was at 315 a little over 2 months ago, the progress is what makes me keep pushing forward. I am on my way out to ride the bike this morning, the heat has been terrible the last few weeks, if I do not ride early in the morning, It is not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment