Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Exercise, Oh the exercise.

 Well, I am down to 262 and I think there might be something to this exercising myth. I have been going to the gym about 4 times a week, why people do this for fun is beyond me. I am doing it for one reason only, to lose weight and tone up. I do not know if I will ever get to a point where I will enjoy it. I did find out that I do have stomach muscles, not because they are showing, it is because they are sore. I did something on the treadmill that I have not done in years, I jogged. I was only going about 3 miles an hour and it took me almost 20 minutes to go 1 mile. I think that must be a record for the slowest mile. The toughest machine at the gym for me is the stair stepper/ski machine, I am only up to 7 minutes on that machine, it will kill you if you are as out a shape as I am.

Well, this eating healthy thing is not as bad as I thought it would be. I had a piece of pizza the other day and it just was not satisfying like it used to be. I do enjoy chicken and turkey more than I have in the past and
red meat still tastes great but I have limited that to twice a week. I still cannot incorporate fish into my diet, only if fried and that defeats the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment