Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3.5 lbs away from my August goal

I weighed in at 253 today, my goal by the end of August is 249. I have been losing a little slower this month and had a short stall.  It could have something to do with my sister-in-law bringing me an IN- N -OUT BURGER. I go for my Blood work on August 29th, I am really hoping all my numbers come out great. I have been losing inches even though the weight loss has been slower, my clothes sizes keep going down. I refuse to pay for expensive clothes until I reach my final goal weight. I have been getting some real nice clothes at Goodwill, resale shops and Academy sports and outdoors, they have great clearance prices. I found out that one of my Nephews is getting married, I told him they better make the wedding date at least January because I am not going to buy a new suit until my weight goal is reached. I told him I might show up in a blue leisure suit from goodwill if he does not wait. I played golf today, the first time since April, one month before my surgery. I hit some good and some bad shots but had a blast, I played with my Brother-In -Law and Andy, one of my Nephews. I sure did have a lot more energy on the course. I am going to put in some extra time at the gym this week, I need to make sure I reach that Goal before I go for my blood work. More later.

1 comment:

  1. I have a 3 lb goal for Aug 27, I'll cheer you on to get there too!!

    ReplyDelete