Monday, August 1, 2011

259 and counting.

I have finally broken the 260 barrier, I weighed in at 259 this morning. I still have a long way to go but that is a total of 56 lbs lost. I have started doing
sit ups and they are tough.

We took the kids to San Antonio this last week and we did a lot of walking. Thy gym has helped as I was not as sore as I thought I would be. We have not been riding the bikes, it has been too hot and this week does not look any better.

 I think I am going to stick to cold cuts such as turkey and chicken this week, it is too hot to grill out. I ate some bad stuff last week in San Antonio and I have to make up for it. My goal for August is to get down to 249, that is 10 lbs but I think I can do it. We are planning a trip to Mexico in January so I have to get in shape, I want to go parasailing and do some things I have not done for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. When you say you ate bad stuff what does that mean? I, being pre-op, imagine bad stuff being a whole pepperoni roll, or a sweet role. I am afraid of doing the "wrong thing" so I need all the advice I can get. My husband and I haven't been riding our bikes either. 98 degrees is too hot! Plus I don't have the stamina at this point to really ride far. Thanks for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your progress continues to amaze me. I think that cold cuts will be a staple of my diet for a long time. You will definitely be to 249 by Sept 1st. I know you can it with your commitment to exercise.

    Where'd you eat in San Anton? I plan on visiting there a couple months after I'm sleeved also.

    ReplyDelete