Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Surgery Day

I woke up about 3:00am but very rested. I need a cup of coffee but I cannot have anything to drink or eat because of my blood panel I have to have before surgery. I am ready to get this surgery behind me. Today is day 10 on liquids only. Everything has gone very smoothly and the clinic has been on top of everything. They are picking us up about 8:15am and we will be heading to Tijuana. I have to have the bloodwork, EKG and then meet with the Cardiologist. My surgery will take place about mid-afternoon. There are 4 surgeries today including mine. He is doing one Lap Band and 3 Sleeves. I will be in the hospital overnight and then at the recovery house Thursday and Friday night. We will be heading back home sometime Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment