Friday, June 10, 2011

More energy and normal blood sugar numbers.

I am starting my 3rd week post op and I am just now starting to get my energy back. I have increased my walking every morning so I think that is helping as well. I am taking my muti-vitamin and my B-12 just to make sure I keep my blood in order. I have started eating sliced turkey and chicken, that was the protein I have been looking for. It is very hard to get that 80 grams of protein just through shakes, the food is a nice change. I am getting ready to get a couple of bikes so Karetha and I can ride the neighborhood, I am not allowed to do anything but walk until week 6.It is amazing how much better I feel just getting rid of 36 pounds. My incisions are all but healed, they are not even tender any longer. I can sleep on both sides now so I am sleeping much better. The best news of all is my blood sugar numbers are now normal, this makes the whole thing worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment