Thursday, June 2, 2011

One week Post surgery

It has been a week since my surgery and everything has gone great. I am having a little trouble getting all of the liquids in but that is getting easier every day. I have had no pain and the gas has gone away. I am down to 281 lbs but have not lost any in three days. I am retaining water a bit but that should break any day. I only have two of those nasty CIPRO antibiotics left, I will be ready for that to be over.

The swelling in my stomach has gone down a lot and I have had no pain. My incisions have been itching but I guess that is a good sign. Karetha is taking my stitches out on Sunday, not really looking forward to that.

I have been able to sleep on my back and my right side, my left side is still a little uncomfortable to sleep on. I have three more weeks of this full liquid diet before I can move to soft foods, I will be ready for that day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment