Monday, June 20, 2011

My Stall is Broken

I have been sitting on the 275 number for over a week, I finally broke through this morning and I am down to 272. I am still not getting in enough calories as needed, they want me to get close to 700 a day and I am getting about 450. I could get it in I if could eat a big Cheeseburger. I have finally been able to get my water intake up to the 64oz a day, still falling a little short on the total protein I need to get in. That is a lot harder than it sounds, I would never have thought that it would be hard to get in 80 grams of protein. The good news is even during my stall when I was not losing weight, I am still losing inches, I am now wearing 2x shirts and 4 inches off my pant size. I have absolutely no pain or tenderness now and want to increase my exercise but I cannot ride the bike or any other exercise other than walk until my 6th week. My goal this week is to increase my calorie and protein intake to see if I can increase my energy level. It is better than it was but I still need to have more energy.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your pictures in the sidebar. I know it's hard to wait to really start exercising. I already set a goal for an October 5k so I have something to look forward too. But it is really hard for me to sit down and heal.
    Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing excellent. 43 lbs off is so amazing and I'm glad you passed your first stall with relative ease. Water intake looks awesome. I know I am a little worried about my protein intake when the time comes. You'll get there. :)

    - Gemintherough

    ReplyDelete